From 29th October 2018 until 28th March 2019
During winter the park will be open from 10am-4pm, except during the festive period ( see below).
Festive Opening Hours:
- 31st December: 10:00-15:00
- 1st January: CLOSED
- 2nd January: 11:00-16:00
- 3rd January: 10:00-17:00
Please note the following about the visiting the park during the winter months:
- The Bamboozeleum, Red Squirrel Trail, Treetop Trail, Ant City Play Area, Lost Labyrinth, Wonder Wood and Forest Tower will close at 4pm each day.
- Hot food will be served in the Forester’s Restaurant from 10am-3pm.
- The Shooting Gallery and Mini Diggers will be open between 10am-3pm.
- The Tropical Hothouse will be open between 10am-4pm and closed between 1.45pm-2.15pm on Saturday and Sunday. The insect handling sessions will take place at 11.30am and 2.30pm each day.
- Last admission into the park is at 3.45pm.
- Please note that during the winter months we may have to close the park entirely or reduce the number of attractions we can open due to adverse weather.
- Please note that for operational reasons some manned attractions open later in the morning than the rest of the park and some attractions close earlier than the rest of the park to allow time to clear.
- On rare occasions if the park is exceptionally quiet or has no visitors we may close earlier than stated – on these occasions any remaining visitors will be given notice in advance of closing so they may visit any attractions they have yet to visit before they close.
- Occasionally an attraction or attractions may close due to circumstances beyond our control.