- Park Open All Year Round
- Opening Times Vary Throughout The Year
Our opening hours vary slightly throughout the year, with the park generally being open longer during the school holidays. Although the park is open during these hours some of our main attractions will not open until 11am each day and will close around 1 hour before the park itself closes.
- 16th April – 29th June: 10am – 5pm (6pm on bank holidays)
- 30th June – 13th July: 10am – 6pm
- 14th July – 19th August: 10am – 7pm
- 20th August – 2nd September: 10am – 6pm
- 3rd September – 12th October: 10am – 5pm (6pm on bank holidays)
- 13th October – 28th October: 10am – 6pm
- 29th October – 31st March: 10am – 5pm
- Please note that for operational reasons some manned attractions open later in the morning than the rest of the park and some attractions close earlier than the rest of the park to allow time to clear.
- On rare occasions if the park is exceptionally quiet or has no visitors we may close earlier than stated – on these occasions any remaining visitors will be given notice in advance of closing so they may visit any attractions they have yet to visit before they close.
- Occasionally an attraction or attractions may close due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Last admissions to attractions one hour prior to closing.