- Parachute jump simulation
- A real test of your nerve
This is a parachute jump simulation that is way beyond white knuckle. This is serious stuff only for the bravest, it’s truly epic.
SkyDive comprises of two climbing masts which rise from the forest floor to approximately 50 feet up in the pine canopy. At the top there are two platforms capable of taking one person at a time.
We use special Powerfan© descenders, similar to those used by Hollywood stuntmen. Our high-tech rigs guarantee a safe and smooth return to earth. (The ropes are made of a remarkable material that does not stretch – ‘HMWPE’ high molecular weight polyethylene)
Skydive is a pure adrenalin experience, just harness up, climb the mast, and step off (don’t jump, step)…. Easy! Just don’t let the nerves get the better of you!
Open April to October, closed in winter.
PLEASE READ OUR SAFETY CONDITIONS
- Minimum height requirement for participants is 1.4m.
- Maximum weight is 17 stone.
- No loose or thin footwear.
- No bare skin under harness.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- A minimum level of fitness is required – participants must be capable of climbing fifty steps easily.
- Persons who are pregnant, have a heart condition, have had a back or neck injury, who have a medical condition that may be exacerbated by this activity, or persons who are afraid of heights should not, under any circumstances, participate.
- Step off platform – do not jump.
- Land with legs at shoulder width apart, knees bent and weight over your feet.
View Next Attraction
“I had never been before so wasn’t sure what to expect, but I was amazed! Things for totally everyone to do, even my little 21 month baby. We all had an awesome time and I felt like a kid again. Was ace. We got a season ticket for the family as it was that good we will be going a few times a year I think. Everything in the park is great. Sky dive is awesome!” – TripAdvisor