This week’s donations!
We are absolutely delighted to now be able to announce the next seven clubs and charities that we have donated a family pass to as part of our new #LandmarkCares campaign. This campaign will see us make a donation to a new cause every single day of the year. In most cases this will normally come in the form of a family pass which we will send out to registered charities and other good causes to help them with their fundraising efforts.
For more information on #LandmarkCares click here.
We would like to wish our friends at the following clubs, charities and organisations all the best of luck with their events and future fundraising!
- Nethybridge Indoor Bowling Club
- National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC)
- GUVMA Rodeo – various charities
- SSAFA and Walking with the Wounded
- Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland
- Pharmacist Support
- Equine Grass Sickness Fund