This week’s donations!
We are absolutely delighted to now be able to announce the next seven clubs and charities that we have donated a family pass to as part of our new #LandmarkCares campaign. This campaign will see us make a donation to a new cause every single day of the year. In most cases this will normally come in the form of a family pass which we will send out to registered charities and other good causes to help them with their fundraising efforts.
For more information on #LandmarkCares click here.
We would like to wish our friends at the following clubs, charities and organisations all the best of luck with their events and future fundraising!
- Aidan Lennan (Kickboxing Athlete)
- Ciaran Lennan (Kickboxing Athlete)
- Auldearn Primary School
- CLAN CANCER (Arnold Clark)
- 50/50 Teenage Cancer Trust & CLIC Sargent
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- Mossrodloch Primary School