Full Job Description
Maintenance workers play a major role in ensuring equipment and property are safe, making this a vital position within Landmark. Our maintenance staff’s value is found in their ability to excel at a variety of tasks within Landmark where most employees only specialise in one skill.
Our maintenance staff’s ability to quickly adapt to different situations and perform basic but sometimes technical skills makes them a key player within the business including types of mechanical maintenance, basic electrical maintenance, building and grounds maintenance, and new projects.
We are looking for two people with the ability to:
- Maintain the overall facility via the safety check regime as set out by management and PPM.
- To understand and carry out strict instructions whilst also able to use their own initiative.
- Problem solve through deductive reasoning.
- Self motivate.
- Use their time effectively.
- Learn new skills.
- Be trained in new skills and machinery.
- Carry out repairs to a high quality standard.
- Adapt to all weather conditions.
- Communicate effectively.
- Work within safe regulations.
- Have a responsible attitude towards visitors and colleagues.
- Have a positive attitude towards the job.
- Be physically fit.
- Look for that constant improvement whether in maintenance or new attraction ideas. “Cost Down Efficiency Up, Quality Driven And Waste Free”
You can apply for this position by downloading our Operations Assistant Application Pack and sending it to Helen Brown at Landmark Forest Adventure Park, Carrbridge, Inverness-shire, PH23 3AJ. If you have an questions about this position you can get in touch with Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01479 841 613.
Closing date for applications is 26th October 2018.