What TIme is it!? Well competition time of course!
This time we are teaming up with some of our closest neighbours to offer you the chance to win the ultimate family break in Carrbridge! We think that is one of the best prizes that we have ever had the pleasure of giving away.
So, what exactly is the prize?
We are absolutely delighted to be able to offer a free two night stay in the Carrbridge Hotel for a family of up to four people, including dinner and breakfast each day. In addition to this we will also make sure that your days are action-packed by including a free family ticket to Landmark Forest Adventure Park, free family round of golf at Carrbridge Golf Club, a Classic Picnic Drive with Carrbridge Carriage Driving (up to 4 people) and our friends over at the Squirrel Apartment have even sponsored a £25 lunch voucher for the Carrbridge Kitchen.
Tell me about the village of Carrbridge
The village of Carrbridge is one of the most picturesque places in Scotland. Nestled in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park, the village is famous for its 18th century packhorse bridge, which recently celebrated it’s 300th birthday! Carrbridge is an ideal holiday destination for anyone who would like to enjoy the great outdoors in one of the most spectacular setting that Scotland has to offer. It has something to suit all ages and activity levels. You can amble through the surrounding forest, or take on one of the more strenuous hill walks. There’s a plethora of off-road bike tracks and there is even winter sports on offer at the nearby CairnGorm Mountain.
All you need to do for the chance to win this great prize is enter your details in the form below and hit enter!
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Booking date for the two night stay at the Carrbridge Hotel is subject to availability and the dining that is included must be chosen from the fixed standard menu.
- The Landmark Forest Adventure Park Passes will be valid for two adults and two children from the 05/07/2017 until the 28/10/2018. Children must be between 4-14 years old and under 4’s are free.
- The Classic Picnic Drive, which is for up to four people, is wheelchair, child and dog friendly. You can check Carrbridge Carriage Driving’s full T&C’s here.
- There’s no age or height restrictions for the Classic Picnic Drive, but there’s an overall passenger weight limit of 80 stone.
- The date and time of the booking will be subject to availability and prior arrangement with Carrbridge Carriage Driving.
- By entering this competition you agree that both Landmark Forest Adventure Park and our competition partners are able to contact you via the email address that you have provided above.
- The competition will close at 12pm on *Thursday 19th July 2018*
*Edit: There was a typo in our original post.*