Please read our safety conditions
- Minimum height requirement for participants is 1.4m.
- Maximum weight is 17 stone
- No loose or thin footwear.
- No bare skin under harness.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- A minimum level of fitness is required – participants must be capable of climbing fifty steps easily.
- Persons who are pregnant, have a heart condition, have had a back or neck injury, who have a medical condition that may be exacerbated by this activity, or persons who are afraid of heights should not, under any circumstances, participate.
- Step off platform – do not jump
- Land with legs at shoulder width apart, knees bent and weight over your feet.