- Park open all year
- Some attractions close for winter
Please note that even though we are scheduled to be open, we may need to close the park on some occasions due to icy conditions. As a result, please call us on 01479 841 613 to check if the park is open before setting off on any long journeys.
- 25th March – 17th July: 10.00am – 5.00 or 6.00pm (see local notice board for time of closing)
- 18th July – 21st August: 10.00am – 7.00pm
- 22nd August – 26th September: 10.00am – 5.00 or 6.00pm (see local notice board for time of closing)
- 27th September – 30th October: 10.00am – 5.00pm
- 31st October – end March: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Please note that for operational reasons some manned attractions open later in the morning than the rest of the park and some attractions close earlier than the rest of the park to allow time to clear. on rare occasions if the park is exceptionally quiet or has no visitors we may close earlier than stated – on these occasions any remaining visitors will be given notice in advance of closing so they may visit any attractions they have yet to visit before they close. Occasionally an attraction or attractions may close due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Last admissions to attractions one hour prior to closing.
- Please allow at least 3 – 5 hours for your visit.
Manned attractions operate until 30th October 2016, after which Landmark operates in ‘Winter Mode’
Come and enjoy Landmark in the winter-our bigger attractions will be closed but there’s still plenty on offer and our winter admission rates are greatly reduced.