- Dogs Welcome
- Disabled Friendly
- Please check safety restrictions
All areas except the Tower, the Watercoaster and Ant City are accessible to wheelchairs. A toilet for the disabled is located in the main building, and also close to the snackbar in the park (summer only).
Visitors who are pregnant do not qualify for concessionary rates. A number of attractions are still suitable for expectant mothers, including Bamboozeleum, The Red Squirrel Nature trail and Wildlife feeding area, the Treetop trail, the Forest Viewing Tower, Wonderwood with the Crazy Cabins, the Lost Labyrinth.
Visitors who have a plaster cast are unfortunately not permitted on:
The Runaway Timber Train Rollercoaster
The Wild Water Coaster
The Tarzan Trail
The Wee Monkey Trail
The Forest Safari unless accompanied by an adult
In the interests of safety there are some restrictions on use of equipment.
- RopeworX: 1.5m minimum height, max. weight 17 stones.
- Skydive: 1.4m minimum height, max. weight 17 stones.
- Pinnacle: 1.1m minimum height, max. weight 17 stones.
- Tarzan Trail: 1.1m minimum height.
- Rollercoaster: 1.1m minimum height, children under 1.4 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Ant City big slide: 5 yrs and over only
- Watercoaster: No more than two people per boat if over 1.5m tall, toddlers must be accompanied by an adult
- Wee Monkey Trail: Maximum height is 1.2m. Age limits 2 years to 5 years. Entry subject to harness fitting and ability of younger children to walk safely
DOGS Welcome, must be well behaved)
Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times. Please clean up after your dog – bags can be obtained at the entry point.