- One of our feature attractions
- You may get splashed
One of our biggest and most exciting attractions. a firm family favourite since it came to Landmark
The Wild Water Coaster features three fear-inducing raft rides over waterfalls of varying steepness. The Falcon, The Wildcat and The Otter – try them all if you dare!
The first raft ride is very well named! The Falcon starts off gently, lulling you into a false sense of security before, without warning, you drop like a hawk in a dive!
50 feet of near vertical plunge into a long water bath creating a big splash at the end, but don’t worry you will stay dry…well almost!
Can you believe it only takes a few terrifying seconds?
Our guests rate this as the particularly scariest of the three raft rides!
This is our fast and furious raft ride, so you will need to make sure you hold on!
A double bump helps you become weightless for a split second – an amazing sensation! It ends with an exciting and really fast run out along the Astroturf – great fun!
This is a dark, twisting and disorienting tunnel with skips and dips to surprise you! Make sure you hold on tight as you experience this exciting ride in complete darkness!
This long raft ride rushes along a torrent of water which ends with a fall-off into a BIG splash – you may get a little wet!
*Open late March to late October, closed in winter
- Sorry we have to mention the restrictions…apologies if these mean you can’t ride…
- Persons under 1.2 m tall can’t ride unless accompanied by another person.
- No more than two people per boat if above 1.5m tall
- Toddlers must be accompanied by an adult
- Generally the boat must have 2 persons minimum and 3 maximum.
- Our operators are trained in loading procedures and their decision is absolutely final.
From 2nd November 2015 The Wild Water Coaster will be closed for the winter period but will re-open late March 2016